Monday, April 11, 2011

Oily Skin

I don't know about any of you but I have pretty bad oily skin. I get oily on my t-zone, manily on my forehead. I have tried many different products to reduce the amount of oil and have found some things that help a little but nothing that has greatly improved it. One thing that I will forever swear by are blotting papers. I honestly don't know what I would do without them! I use them everyday sometimes more than once a day. They help reduce the oilyness especially on my forehead. I just buy the e.l.f ones that are a dollar for a pack of 50, I know great deal. They work amazing and I bring them with me everywhere I go. If anyone is interested in knowing what other things I do to help my oily skin please comment below and let me know! Thanks!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment