Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trend Alert: Turquoise Jewelry

I don't know about all of you but I'm really loving the color turquoise. I have been seeing it in a lot of stores like forever 21 and h&m to name a couple. I think it's the most perfect color especially for spring and summer. One way that I've been seeing it being worn is in jewerly which is perfect for me because I am obsessed with jewelry! Adding a pop of color to any outfit with a little bit of turquoise on jewelry is just beautiful. Here are some ideas of how to incorporate it in your wardrobe by easily slipping on some jewelry. Enjoy!

<3

Cracked Pebble Ring- Forever 21 $3.80


Two Faced Layered Necklace- Forever 21 $6.80

Juicy Couture Turquoise and Amethyst Cabachon Ring- $49

Mango Turquoise Horseshoe Necklace- $30.48

French Connection Stone Bangle Set- $32.27
 

No comments:

Post a Comment