Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Favorite Bronzers

One of my favorite beauty products is bronzer! I think it looks good on everyone and can just totally change up anyones look. I personally wear bronzer everyday, even when I'm not wearing any eye make up. My two go to bronzers have got to be Solar Riche by MAC and Laguna by Nars. I've been using Solar Riche for almost a year now and I've literally worn it everyday since I bought it. It compliments my skin tone in the winter when I'm more pale, and in the summer when I am more tan. It does NOT make me look orange which one of the most important things when buying bronzer. It also is very blendable and looks good on different skin tones. I recently purchased Laguna because I have heard soooo much about it and I have really been wanting to try it. So far I really love it. It also is super blendable and does not make my skin look orange at all. These bronzers are pretty similar so that's probably why I love them both so much. They are not very shimmery which is good because I have oily skin. What is your favorite bronzer? I would love to find a good drugstore bronzer so if you know of any let me know!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment