Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Intro

Hey everyone! I decided to start a blog on all things beauty. I am really obsessed with make up and just everything girly. I hope to post different things such as product reviews on many things like make up, nail products, hair products maybe even food or fun things like that. I am not a make up artist or hair stylist or anything like that so I am by no means an expert. I just think sharing my tips and tricks will maybe help some girls out, and hey I'm sure I can learn things from some of you. I don't intend on making this super serious because I really just love to have fun! I do love all things girly but I also love sports so maybe that can also be a fun topic to talk about on here! I really hope I gain some followers that are interested in what I have to say. I would love to hear back from all of you and meet some new people that share the same passion as me!

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment